Sunday 10 June 2012

How to set up skype


How to set up skype?

  1. download the software form sype site

  • click on join skype

  • then fill in information to create an account.

  1. then connect the web cam and (mic and head phone)
The web cam i decided to go for is the


Because this web cam seems to have the best looking image quality

which you can see on the video that is on the amazon page for this product 

which you can look at now by clicking on the link or image below...


                


 For the headset for my skype, I decided to go for the

Trust GXT10 Full Size Gaming Headset (PC)


Because this one has ear padding 

which make's it much more comfortable for wearing.

And I also got this because I can then use it for when I am playing games on my PC also.

You can find out more about this mic and headphone by clinking on the image below...


              


  1. then add contacts to the account who you want to “skype” with
  • click on “add contacts”

  • fill in skype information of the contact you want to add

  1. then skype


No comments:

Post a Comment